Hello and welcome! We really appreciate your interest in our affiliate program and hope to answer any questions you may have.
Let’s dive in!
What is an affiliate?
An affiliate is a person who helps promote a business, product, or service in exchange for some type of benefit or reward.
The benefits of being an affiliate
As a Podia affiliate, you’ll earn a 30% commission each month from every customer you refer. This means if you send us a customer worth $99/month, you’ll earn $30 every month!
The best part is, becoming an affiliate is super easy—you can get started right now by clicking here, or if you’d like more info on how the process works, read on!
How to become a Podia affiliate
In just 3 steps, you can become a Podia affiliate (and begin earning 30% commission every month!). Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Use the link above (or click here) to sign up.
- Step 2: Check your email for your auto-generated password and share links. From the same email, you can sign in to your dashboard to enter your payment info, download any logos or assets you may need, and see all your stats (like clicks, etc).
- Step 3: Start promoting!
How to promote your affiliate link
If you’re new to the world of affiliates (or you just need some fresh ideas), here are some suggestions on how you can promote your Podia affiliate link.
Write a blog post
Subtly integrating your affiliate link into a blog post is another great form of promotion. While there’s really any number of blog topics that could work, here are some of our favorites:
- Podia vs. another product you’ve used
- Share a roundup of all your favorite digital product tools
- Honest review of Podia
- Tutorial (i.e. - how to build your first product, how to build an online audience)
- “Why I switched to Podia” article
- “Tools I can’t live without” or “Tools I use every day” article
- Earnings comparison (what you’ve earned through Podia vs a competitor)
Send a newsletter
If you have a weekly or monthly newsletter, this is a perfect way to promote your new affiliate link. You can introduce Podia to your audience, promote a blog post (like one of the topics mentioned above), or promote one of your products with a sale or something that piques interest.
Film a video
You could turn a blog article idea into a video, film a live product review, or incorporate Podia into your daily vlog (i.e. - “before I start work, I check my Podia dashboard...”). The sky’s the limit!
Record a podcast
If you have your own podcast (as we know many of you do!), you could record a session where you mention Podia (+ include your affiliate link on-air and in the description details) or join another Podcast where you collaborate with another creator.
Host a giveaway
If you have a digital product you’re selling through Podia, try running a giveaway or contest where you also promote the affiliate link.
Add the affiliate link to your website
An affiliate link, description, or branded image works in any number of places on a website. For example, you could pop a link into your sidebar, footer, about page, or even within the navigation under a current (or new) tab dedicated to endorsements.
Webinar partnership (work with us!)
We’ll work with you to come up with a topic that works for both of our audiences and execute it together. We’ll promote you to our list and vice versa 😃 .
There’s a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about--they’re nothing crazy, just some guidelines that keep everyone happy.
- Payouts are made at the beginning of each month.
- Affiliate commissions are approved on a monthly basis. There is a minimum delay of 30 days before approving pending commissions (to account for any refunds since we have a 30-day refund policy).
- Depending on when a commission is earned in a month, it can be pending for up to 60 days.
- Self-referrals are not allowed. The point is to get you to refer other people. This is not a way to get a discount on your own account.
- Abuse, gaming, or shadiness will result in having your account banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through their link (like if they didn’t sign up through their link by mistake). If you have a case like that, contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of our affiliate program at any time.
Have questions or need help?
Our team is always here to answer your questions, get you set up, or help you in any way possible. Most of you know our founder, Spencer, but if not, he’s incredibly helpful (and often available!) for questions or help.
If you want to get in touch, simply email him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can click the blue chat icon on the bottom right of the screen to chat.
Become a Podia affiliate
Sign up here to start earning 30% per month with every Podia referral!