There's a customizable email capture form on your Storefront for the visitors who want to leave their email address instead of their money (at least for now 😉)
Here's how to set it up:
- Log in to your Podia account
- Click on Storefront at the top
- Scroll down to the “Storefront lead capture” section
- Turn on “Email capture” and type in the copy you want your customers to see
And that’s it — you’re now capturing email addresses on your Storefront (they’ll appear under “Customers” and be tagged appropriately).
Want to see the new feature in action? Check out Mackenzie Child’s storefront.
Here are some examples of how you could convert your new subscribers:
- Set up a drip email sequence to convert them into a paying customer
- Send a freebie for subscribing
- Ask questions to learn more about your potential new customer