Whether you want to build custom long-form pages or just add a bit of visual flair, the Podia Editor gives you complete control over the look and feel of your site. And best of all, it couldn’t be simpler: your pages will look beautiful, no design experience required.
Updated: you can now customize blank pages in the Podia Editor! Learn more here.
To open the Editor, click your site name in the top right, then click "Edit site":
👆 Watch us breakdown one of our favorite creator sites, Swiss Innovation Academy. Daniele does a great job of using different sections in unique ways to create a page that really pops off the screen and tells his story.
Create different section types
- Rich text
- Image with text (note: we suggest .jpg, .png, and .gif file types for the image section)
- Video with text
- Bio (Universal)
- Newsletter capture (Universal)
- Robin Harford's Foragers' Notebook
- Mackenzie Child's Design for Developers
- Justin Jackson's Marketing for Developers
- Robert Joyner's Advanced Watercolor Landscapes
- Daniele's Swiss Innovation Academy
Looking for more how-tos on our Editor? Look no further than our Editor Help Section!