Coaching sessions are a great way to deliver value to your audience.
You can use them:
- To offer extra help with your Online Courses and Digital Downloads to those who need it.
- As a Membership perk to incentivize potential members
- As a way to help people in your audience that you don’t have the perfect Online Course for (yet!)
- You can also customize blank pages in the Podia Editor, giving you even more flexibility to create storefront content! Learn more here.
Setting up coaching sessions as a product in Podia is easy. Here's a complete breakdown of how to build your sales page and connect to the right product type in Podia - even include an email campaign for follow up!
👇 This video shows you how to do everything, click here to view the template page!
Note: the video is not an exact copy of the steps in this article, I went a little more in-depth and shared additional tips for different ways of delivering the "product".
From the Products page, click on “New Product”
Select “Online course”, and give your coaching session a name and description.
Next, click on “Add Text”
In the text box, tell your customer how to redeem their coaching session.
You can also include a link to a pre-session questionnaire, or any other information you want your customer to have before your session.
Next, you can create a Sales Page for your coaching session by clicking on “Sales Page”.
For even more flexibility and customization on your Sales Page, use the Podia Editor.
Then, set a price for your coaching session in the “Settings” tab.
Here, you’ll also be able to create a payment plan, coupons and other optional goodies.
You’re almost done!
To make your coaching session available for sale, just change the status from “Draft” to “Published”.
And that’s it!
Your coaching session is ready to:
- Sell from your Storefront
- Bundle with other products
- Include as a Membership perk
When a customer buys your session, they'll see the instructions you setup earlier:
Looking for webinar steps? Great news! We have a built-in solution for just that. Read more here 📹
If you have more questions about coaching, please reach out to us at [email protected] (or click the icon below to chat with us!).