Worried about having your Privacy and Terms in place for your products?
Great news on that front: Podia's Terms and Privacy policies ensure all parties (Podia, you, and your customers) are covered 🎉 We even have a simple checkbox for your customers to agree upon at checkout, so no extra legwork is needed on your end.
That said, there may be some custom terms you'd like your customers to be aware of. Let's say you'd like to set certain limits on refunds, or you'd like to add a disclosure to your fitness course.
We have some solutions to make sure you're covered on your own terms:
• Add a custom page to your storefront 🎉
• Add your terms/privacy as a text section on the sales page for the product.
• Using the Header, link directly to the terms/privacy page on your personal website.
• Internally add your terms/privacy to the course or download content as a text section.
• Change the GDPR opt-in text box to say something like "I agree to the terms & conditions of this website". This will appear during checkout.
• Create a quiz with your terms set as the question, and a simple "yes" solution for the agreement
Need an extra hand setting up your terms? Contact the friendly support team using the chat icon at the bottom right, or shoot us an email: [email protected] 😄