Here's a bit more information about what you see on your Dashboard:
This is a high-level look at your store’s activity. It displays your customers, subscribers, members (if you have a membership), sales, revenue, and monthly recurring revenue (if you have a membership). You can click on any of them to get more details.
- Customers: A customer is anyone who has purchased or signed up for any of your products (online courses, digital downloads, or bundles).
- Subscribers: A subscriber is anyone who has either signed up for your general newsletter or opted into receiving emails after purchasing a product from you.
- Members: A member is anyone who has signed up for a free or paid membership plan.
- Sales: A sale is a count of the number of paid products you've sold.
- Revenue: Your revenue is all of the money you've earned through using Podia. It's a combination of revenue made from selling products and your membership.
- MRR: Your Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) is the total monthly revenue you're earning from people who are subscribed to your paid membership plans.
This is for quick actions such as sending a message, creating a membership post, sending an email, and a few other tasks.
This displays any recent activity such as new sales, new newsletter signups, new members, and more.
- New member: Someone who signs up for your membership plan.
- New subscriber: Someone who signs up for your newsletter.
- New cancellation: Someone who cancels their account.
- New download: Someone who has signed up for a digital download.
- New enrollment: Someone who has signed up for an online course.