Here's a bit more information about what you'll see on your Dashboard.
This is a high-level look at your store’s activity. It displays your customers, subscribers, members (if you have a membership), sales, revenue, and monthly recurring revenue (if you have a membership). You can click on any of them to get more details.
- Customers: A customer is anyone who has purchased or signed up for any of your products (online courses, digital downloads, or bundles).
- Subscribers: A subscriber is anyone who has either signed up for your general newsletter or opted in to receiving emails after purchasing a product from you.
- Members: A member is anyone who has signed up for a free or paid membership plan.
- Sales: A sale is a count of the number of paid products you've sold.
- Revenue: Your revenue is all of the money you've earned using Podia. It's a combination of revenue made from selling products and your membership.
- MRR: Your Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) is the total monthly revenue you're earning from people who are subscribed to your paid membership plans.
This is for quick actions such as messaging, creating a membership post, sending an email, and a few other tasks.
This displays any recent activity such as new sales, recent newsletter signups, the latest members, and more.
- New member: Someone who signs up for your membership plan.
- New subscriber: Someone who signs up for your newsletter.
- New cancellation: Someone who cancels their account.
- New download: Someone who has signed up for a digital download.
- New enrollment: Someone who has signed up for an online course.