Youtube Live Webinar page on the site
Once your customers purchase and sign up for your Youtube live webinar in Podia, they can view your webinar on your site on the webinar page. You can access this page from your webinar settings page by clicking on the "Webinar page" under the "Preview" tab.
To customize the webinar page experience for your customers, you have control over four elements on the page:
- Webinar name: This is the name of the webinar and will be used as the title for the webinar page as well.
- Scheduled time: This shows the scheduled webinar time if the webinar is in the future. When the webinar is live, this section will display as "Live now" and will change to "Ended
- Youtube live player: When you include the YouTube embed link on your product settings page, the YouTube live player will get embedded here.
- Webinar instructions: You can use the rich text editor to include links and more information for your customers to join the webinar and could also include additional instructions to join an external or YouTube live chat.
📝 If you want to include a link to just the live chat and not the video share page on YouTube, you can build the chat URL using the
youtube_id in the embed code or share link by adding it to the following URL (without the curly braces):
Zoom Webinar viewing
For Zoom webinars, customers will be prompted to view your webinar or meeting at the Zoom link by clicking 'Watch on Zoom'! Participants do not need a Zoom account to view the webinar or meeting, but will be prompted to download Zoom.
If you have enabled the setting that requires customers register through Zoom to view your webinar, Podia will not bypass this! Your participants will be prompted to register for the webinar at the same 'Watch on Zoom' link.
You can learn more here about setting up your Zoom webinar!
Webinar reminder emails
You can enable reminder emails for your customers from the product settings page. These emails will be sent to your customers right before the start of a webinar (for Youtube or Zoom), once it starts and finally, when the webinar has ended.
These emails will notify your customers:
1. 10 minutes before the Webinar
2. When the Webinar starts
3. When the webinar has ended