Hello and welcome! We really appreciate your interest in our Refer-a-Creator program and hope to answer any questions you may have.
Let’s dive in!
What is the Refer-a-Creator Program?
It's a referral program (sometimes called an "affiliate program") that lets you earn commission for promoting Podia to your friends and fans.
The benefits of joining the Refer-a-Creator Program
As a Podia referral partner, you’ll earn a 30% commission each month from every customer you refer. This means if you send us a customer that pays $99/month, you’ll earn $30 every month!
The best part is, joining the program is super easy—you can get started right now by clicking here, or if you’d like more info on how the process works, read on!
How to become a Podia referral partner
In just 3 steps, you can become a Podia referral partner (and begin earning 30% commission every month!). Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Use the link above (or click here) to sign up.
- Step 2: Check your email for your auto-generated password and share links. From the same email, you can sign in to your dashboard to enter your payment info, download any logos or assets you may need, and see all your stats (like clicks, etc).
- Step 3: Start promoting!
7 ideas for promoting your referral link
If you’re new to the world of referral programs (sometimes called “affiliate programs”), or if you just need some fresh ideas, here are some suggestions on how you can promote your Refer-a-Creator link.
1. Write a blog post
Subtly integrating your referral link into a blog post is another great form of promotion. While there’s really any number of blog topics that could work, here are some of our favorites:
- Podia vs. another product you’ve used
- Share a roundup of all your favorite digital product tools
- Honest review of Podia
- Tutorial (i.e. - how to build your first product, how to build an online audience)
- “Why I switched to Podia” article
- “Tools I can’t live without” or “Tools I use every day” article
- Earnings comparison (what you’ve earned through Podia vs a competitor)
2. Send a newsletter
If you have a weekly or monthly newsletter, this is a perfect way to promote your new referral link. You can introduce Podia to your audience, promote a blog post (like one of the topics mentioned above), or promote one of your products with a sale or something that piques interest.
3. Film a video
You could turn a blog article idea into a video, film a live product review, or incorporate Podia into your daily vlog (i.e. - “before I start work, I check my Podia dashboard...”). The sky’s the limit!
4. Record a podcast
If you have your own podcast (as we know many of you do!), you could record a session where you mention Podia (+ include your referral link on-air and in the description details) or join another Podcast where you collaborate with another creator.
5. Host a giveaway
If you have a digital product you’re selling through Podia, try running a giveaway or contest where you also promote the referral link.
6. Add the referral link to your website
A referral link, description, or branded image works in any number of places on a website. For example, you could pop a link into your sidebar, footer, about page, or even within the navigation under a current (or new) tab dedicated to endorsements.
7. Webinar partnership (work with us!)
We’ll work with you to come up with a topic that works for both of our audiences and execute it together. We’ll promote you to our list and vice versa 😄.
The fine print
There are a few rules about the Refer-a-Creator program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Payouts are made at the beginning of each month.
- Referral commissions are approved on a monthly basis. There is a minimum delay of 30 days before approving pending commissions (to account for any refunds since we have a 30-day refund policy).
- Depending on when a commission is earned in a month, it can be pending for up to 60 days.
- Self-referrals are not allowed. The point is to get you to refer other people. This is not a way to get a discount on your own account 😉
- Abuse or gaming will result in having your account banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to a referral partner even if the customer didn’t sign up through their link (for example, if they didn’t sign up through their link by mistake). If you have a case like that, contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of the Refer-a-Creator program at any time.
Have questions or need help?
Our team is always here to answer your questions, get you set up, or help you in any way we can.
If you want to get in touch, simply email us at [email protected], or you can click the blue chat icon on the bottom right of the screen to chat.
Become a Podia referral partner
Sign up here to start earning 30% per month with every Podia referral!